Pagina's

woensdag 11 mei 2016

Just For You

Good evening every body. Thanks a lot for your visit on my last card and your lovely comments. As always very much appreciated. Today I have a new card for you.
Again with a digi stamp from Morgan Fitzsimons. This beauty is "Fae 3" and I coloured her with my Copic Markers.
The designer papers I used coming from a old paper pad from Bo Bunny, 'Ambrosia Collection'.
The sentiment stamps on the outside and inside are from Lili of the Valley, Set 26 'Simply Sophisticated'.
I cut the digi stamp out with a die from Crealies, CLNest XXL nr. 24.
Digi stamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E93
Mouth: R20, R22, R35
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Leaves: YG03, YG67, G07, G29, G99
Flowers: R81, R83, R85, R89, V000, V02, V12, V15, V17, BV00, BV02, B04. I forgot to write down the yellow flowers.
Nails: Spica pen nr. 14, Blossom


The flowers used on the card coming from Wild Orchid Crafts. The hydrangeas are from Prima Marketing. On the hydrangeas I used some brads and a spacer, all from The Hobbyhouse.
On the left side I used a Doohickey die from Magnolia. And at the right side a die from Cheery Lynn, 'Olive Branch'.
The inside of the card I decorated accordingly. For that I only used one paper from the paper pad. But I loved that drawn ornament on the bottom. And it left room to stamp another sentiment on it.
On the top corners I used an photo corner die.
To finish the card off I used some lace coming from my stash. In the top corner I made a bow with it together with some yellow Scrappers Floss. The rhinestones are from The Hobbyhouse.
The little butterflies are made with a die from Noor! Design, 6002/0390.
For the bling I put Stickels, 'Stardust' on the flowers and the butterflies.
That was it for today. I hope you like this card again. Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again. Have a nice week!

Challenges:
Morgan's Artworld: Challenge 9 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge 128 - Flowers Everywhere
Everybody Art Challenge: Challenge 368 - Flowers
Scrap-Creations Challenges: Challenge - Spring/Flowers
Come and Get It Challenges: Challenge 117 - Card for a Woman
Sunny Day Crafting: Challenge 6 - Photo Inspiration


6 opmerkingen:

Barb zei

This is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous design and coloring. Thank you for sharing with us at the CAGI challenge, hope to see you again. Barb

Danoesja zei

Hoi Caroline
Wat een prachtige kleurrijke kaart met al die mooie bloemen en zo mooi ingekleurd.
Lieve groetjes, Danoesja

CRAZYCRAFTSHED zei

Gorgeous and beautiful card Caroline thank you for joining us over on
Morgans Art World
Dianne xx
MAW CT

Frouwkje zei

Wat een bloemenpracht Caroline!!
Ik vind het erruuggg mooi!
Liefs, Frouwkje

Stacey's Creative Corner zei

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Sunny Day Crafting.
Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Sunny Day Crafting, DT Member

Aartje zei

Prachtig Caroline, en wat heb he weer fantastisch gekleurd,
Groeten, Aartje