Pagina's

zaterdag 19 maart 2016

Keep Smiling

Today I have another Vintage card for you. And again this picture is taken from the internet.
The paper pad I used is from Kaisercraft, my favourite brand to use for my cards. This is an oldy, 'Ivy and Blea'. Love the colours.

The paper ornament behind the picture is made with a die from Noor! Design, 6002/0147. I cut it out of Kraft card stock and then cut it into four pieces. Two of the pieces I attached behind the picture.
The beautiful  guipure lace is coming from The Ribbon Girl.
Behind the papers I put a little tag. The blue Vintage Seam Binding is coming from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The big flower arrangement I made with roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Behind it is a swirl made with a die from Magnolia Doohickey, 'Heart Swirl'.
The leaves are made with a die from Noor! Design, 6003/0046 Vintage Flourishes 'Leaf 1'.
The bow is made with ribbon from my stash.
The little butterfly is a die from Die-Namics.
The cut out butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn.
The sentiment stamp comes from Lili of the Valley, Set 58, 'Pretty Grungy - Good Times'. Stamped with Memento Ink 'Toffee Crunch' and after that cut out with a round Nestabilitie.
The pearls coming from my stash. I inked up all the papers with Distress Ink, 'Walnut Stain'.
And for the bling put on Stickels, 'Stardust'.
That was it for tonight. I hope you like this card again and will be seeing you soon again.
Have a beautiful Sunday and thank you for your visit!


2 opmerkingen:

Frouwkje zei

Prachtige kaart weer Caroline. Superleuk plaatje en alles weer mooi op elkaar afgestemd! :-D
Liefs, Frouwkje

Aartje zei

Prachtige kaart Caroline, mooie details heb je op je kaart verwerkt.
Groeten, Aartje