Pagina's

maandag 18 januari 2016

Believe In Your Dreams

Good day to you all. I hope you had a lovely weekend. I sure did. Was busy with making another Vintage card and this is what I came up with.
The image is again somewhere from the internet. I cut her out with a die from Noor! Design, 'Ovaal' 6002/0258.
The papers I used are from Maja Design, one of their first series.
Here an up close photo of the cut out picture. The photo is still a little bit bleak. Have to get used to my new camera. Lol.

 All the flowers I used are coming from Wild Orchid Crafts. I cut out a little fence with a Doohickey die from Magnolia, 'Lovely Fence'.
Under the flowers I used a leaf die from Creative Expressions, 'Trailing Ivy'. I used that die twice and cut of from one branch only the top an put it on my card.
I put some lovely blue buttons here and there between the flowers. These buttons are also from WOC.
And also stuck some blue stamens between the roses.
The little butterflies on the fence are make with an old punch and the one on top is a die from Die-Namics.
On the bottom of the card I made a bow from Vintage Seam Binding, coming from WOC. I attached a little brassy charm to it. On top of the bow is a blue pearl brad from The Hobbyhouse.
The sentiment are stickers from Tim Holtz,
The inside of the card I decorated also. For that I used a tag from the papers and matted it on blue and then kraft card stock.
Then attached gold wire on the back of it an fastened it with a nail-like spacer so it looks like something hanging on a wal.
At the top corners I used a photo-die from Quickutz.
At the left side of the card I used again a die from Noor! Design, 'Rand' 6002/0260.
Stuck a paper doily between the design papers, some bandage and a tag behind it.
The beautiful guipure lace is coming from The Ribbon Girl.
The papers are inked up with Distess Ink, 'Walnut Stain'. On the roses and everything else needed I put Stickels, 'Star Dust'.
A lot of the materials I used are coming from 'HobbyVision', a lovely craft shop with super friendly customer service.
And at least some flat back pearls and rhinestones from The Hobbyhouse. And there is my finished Vintage Card!
I hope you like it. Thanks a lot for passing by and see you hopefully back soon again. Have a nice day!


1 opmerking:

Angela zei

Deze is ook gaaf zeg!!! Wat een geweldig mooie afwerking weer Caroline; top!!
xxAngela