Pagina's

dinsdag 14 april 2015

Pure Beauty

Goodevening everybody. I hope you all had a nice weekend. I did in any case. Busy with crafting. Lol. Thanks everybody for the nice comments on my former card. Always a pleasure to read.
But back to my new card. This time one with a digi stamp of Hannah Lynn. Love her digi's. So much fun to colour them up. This beauty is 'Golden Pond' with her dreamy look.
The paper pad which I used for this digistamp is a very old one; from Basic Grey, 'Eva'. When I got it out of the closet I thought, Ooo, why did I not used it more! Still beautiful colors and dessins. And the colours matched perfectly with the hair colour of this beauty.
The sentiment I used comes from a stamp set from Stampology, 'Ticketed'.
The big leave die is from Memory Box, 'Fresh Foliage'. With a white gelpen I made some veins on the leafs.
The border I punched with a punch from Fiskars, 'Apron Lace'.
The heart tag is a Doohickey from Magnolia. The little purple rhinestone dragonfly is from my stash. Have it already for ages and finally used some! Lol. And the dragonfly is from Sizzix, 'Dragonfly #3'. On top of it rhinestones from Hot-Fix.
The flowers and roses comes from Wild Orchid Crafts. I attached a little dragonfly charm to it.
The lace (I know, you can hardly see it, managed to hide it again behind all the flowers!) and seam binding are from my stash. The pearls are from The Hobbyhouse.
The inside of the card I decorated also. For that I used a Nestabilitie, 'Lacey Squares'. And a little dragonfly made with a Doohickey.
Well that was it for tonight. I hope you like my card. Have a nice week and hope to see you soon again! Thanks for passing by.
Digistamp coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E13, E93
Hair: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Mouth: R32, R35
Eyes: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18
Cane: YG21, YG25, G07, BG34
Leave: YG61, YG63, YG67
Lily: RV00, RV02, RV04
Frog: YG01, YG03, YG09
Water: B0000, B000, BG01, BG02, Blender




Challenges:
Card Mania Challenge: Challenge April - Flowers
Crafting From the Heart: Challenge 55 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge 136 - Wings
Marker Pop Blog: Challenge 66 - Anything Goes (must use Copic Markers)
Melonheadz Friends: Challenge 13-04 - 2 or More Designer Papers
The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Challenge 222 - Floral Fantasy
The Crazy Challenge: Challenge 195 - Springtime
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge 14-04 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls Blog: Challenge 12-04 - Any Image and ad Ribbon or Lace

9 opmerkingen:

Frouwkje zei

Wat een supermooie kaart Caroline!! Prachtige kleuren :-).
Liefs, Frouwkje

Aartje zei

Prachtige kaart is dit weer Caroline, heel mooi gekleurd. Vooral van het haar ben ik weer onder de indruk.
Groeten, Aartje

crafty-stamper zei

Love the beautifully coloured image and fabulous hair,beautiful papers and embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Pillan zei

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
/Pillan, DT

Rebecca zei

Such a lovely card with gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

Bec

Aunty Sue zei

A lovely card so perfect for our challenge at Crafty Sentiments

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) zei

Gorgeous card!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends 2+ DP Challenge! We have a new challenge going on now. I hope you’ll check it out and play along.

Unknown zei

This is so wonderful card! Thank you for joining in Card Mania Challenge

Unknown zei

This is so wonderful card! Thank you for joining in Card Mania Challenge